Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 5

I couldn't help it. I felt so incredible, that I had to get on the scales again. Wow! Total of 1.6kg gone already. And so it should, I've been working out like a demon.

Today was pretty easy, just some Core work. It's weird, I almost feel like I haven't done enough, and feel tempted to do more, but as Mish said last night, in her live video feed, we need to stop overthinking it. Trust her, trust the program.

Besides, Saturdays are home to the SSS (Super Saturday Session) where she wants us to burn over 1000calories. Yikes! Considering how busy tomorrow is going to be, I'm going to have to get up super early to fit that in. I've mapped out an 8km route that I'm going to walk/jog. Hopefully, that'll take about 1.5hrs, and kill about 1000 calories. Then, it's off to watch kids sport, and then off to work. Joy, oh joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment