Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 12 Round 2.

Well, today was the final weigh-in for Week 12. My official stats are: 16.7kg lost, 54cm total gone from body, and a truckload of emotional baggage gone! We still have the rest of the week (until Sunday) on the program, so I'll weigh in again on Sunday and see what the tally for the full 12 weeks is.

I took my "after" pic today, and on first glance I thought "well that's not much different" but when I put them side by side I was blown away. And a little emotional!

There's about 4 weeks until Round 3 begins, and I don't plan to relax my diet or exercise one little bit. I've been constantly ramping up the training side of things, so that's gotta speed things up.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Annie. Amazing results. Can't wait to see you and stand by you in celebration.. Hope we don't have to eat lettuce and drink soda water...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugger off, GF, we'll be celebrating in style. I've learnt that treats are okay, so long as they really are treats, and not a second nightly thing!

    ReplyDelete