Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sunshine-y day!

It's a beautiful day here today. I can't wait for the weather to start warming up, especially since I'll have a whole new wardrobe by summer! I'm only buying very inexpensive items, and even then, not many things. Just to get me through until I get to my goal, and I can buy a permanent wardrobe! Luckily (is one way to look at it) I've been various sizes over the years, so I do have a few smaller sized clothes already. I'm on this program for life now, so I know that I'll never need the bigger clothes again, so as I reach a smaller size, I'm throwing out ALL the fat clothes. I've kept them in the past, but now, if my clothes start to get tight, it's not going to be as easy as reaching into the back of the cupboard for the bigger size. NO! If they get tight, I need to get off my arse and do something about it, or face the humiliation of going out and buying a bigger size.

Did another massive session in the gym today. Feels amazing. Did 10mins bike, 15 mins x-trainer, then did Body Step for an hour. Sweated up a treat in there, it was a great workout. Then, since I didn't really have anywhere to be, I jumped back on the x-trainer for another 15 mins. Look at me! I'm an exercise junkie! Who knew??

In other news, I'm very thankful for good friends. I wasn't involved in, but was supporting someone who was, some ridiculous nastiness this week. From grown women (mothers!) who should know better. Life's too short for this sort of crap. I don't know how some people sleep at night, but that's their cross to bare. I know I sleep well, especially comfortable in the knowledge that I make an effort to banish troublemakers and drama queens from my life.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment