Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 3 Day 2

I'm still on track, and loving this new routine. I have a bit of a cold at the moment, but I'm doing my best to shake it off, and I haven't stopped training. The old me would have delighted in an excuse to slack off for a day or two, but all I can think about is losing my fitness, and a less impressive loss on the scales tomorrow! What a difference a few weeks makes!

The food menu this week is a little boring, and doesn't excite me as much as the last two weeks have done, but I'll plod along and hope for more yummy dishes next week.

I have been popping onto the scales every few days, which I know I said I wasn't going to do, but I just can't help myself! It backfired on me a couple of days ago, when I saw a gain, but the next time I weighed myself, the gain was gone, and then some. I guess that will teach me for being too obsessed.

I got through a night shift the other night, with no forbidden foods eaten. I was worried that I'd be tempted, as there are usually plates and platters of calorie-laden food laying around everywhere. I got through the night having eaten just one orange. Yay for me!

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I'm very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment