Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My brain needs to keep up!

So, the other day I stumbled across a very quirky, gorgeous dress online.  I thought to myself that this would be an awesome dress to wear to my gorgeous friend's 40th birthday on October 1st.  So, I bought it.  After checking the sizing guidelines, but failing to check measurements, I ordered the L.

It arrived yesterday, and I love it.  Finally got around to trying it on today and it's too big.  It will be horrendously too big by October 1st.  I'll have to send it back!  It's such a beautiful dress that I doubt if they'll have any M available.  But I'll try.

My brain needs to stop thinking that I'm the big girl.


4 comments:

  1. Annie - what a fantastic feeling that must be! Good on you... Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome :) Hope they have an M for you, but what a great realisation! I can't wait to have this experience too in a few months (i hope)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Susan and Tracey. It does feel good. Can't wait to hear about your transformations as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I posted a comment here (at work admittedly) and it isn't here..Silly blogssot. What did I say, Um, it was something along the lines of I couldn't wait to see you in the dress, and we will need new hot dresses very shortly!

    ReplyDelete