Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another weigh-in smashed!

Ooops, haven't updated the blog since last weigh in day. Got a bit busy with work and family, I guess.

The amazing news today is that I lost 1.6kg this week, taking my total since 23rd May, to 6.3kg, and I've lost 24cm off my measurements. My one month goal was to lose 5kg, and I've still got another week to go until it's a month!

In other news, I joined the gym and I'm loving it. I haven't done any classes yet, just used the cardio and weights equipment.

The food last week was a bit blah, but this week it's amazing. The whole family are loving most of them, which was a surprise to me. For the first few weeks I cooked separate meals for them and then for me. After them wanting what was on my plate more than their own meals, I'm just cooking clean for everyone now. Of course, they get all the little extras that are forbidden for me, like pasta, bread, extra sauce, etc.

I am blown away by just how much my mindset has changed. I don't want to sound all preachy, and as if I've joined a cult, but this new attitude will really see me get back to my goal and live happily there for the rest of my life!
xxx

1 comment: