Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Wednesday...

...another 1.6kg gone. Yay for me! The only thing that annoys me is that this takes my tally to 7.9kg (since May 23rd), and 8kg would have been such a nice round number!! Never mind. My goal is to lose 2.1kg next week, to get to the magical 10kg. To do this, I'm going to make sure that my gym sessions eat up 700cal +, and I'll cut out snacks.

I am loving this. I am ever so much looking forward to the finale party and training session in Brisbane.

I want to acknowledge the love and support I've been getting from my family, (not to mention my lone blog reader!!). It'd be a tough gig to be trying to do this without any support or encouragement. Steve has been amazing. He just keeps on surprising me!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing when hubbies surprise us isn't it :)
    Awesome job darling...keep it up.
    And I wouldn't be all alone if you shared your blog :)
    AND Brisbane is going to be friggin' awesome! Thanks for inviting me..I cannot wait either
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete